Here goes the presentation Luz, Mara, Flor and I gave on Alexander II’s opposition groups in Russia in the 1800s:
In Business, we were divided into groups and each one was assigned a different topic. Tomas Anania and I prepared the following presentation to give to the rest of the class in order to explain and help them understand the topic:
In Language class, our teacher, Pat Chujman asked that we create posters with linking words. I worked on them with Delfi, Tomi and Juani. Now, we are supposed to create sentences to fill in with frequency and sequence linking words for our peers to complete:
1. ____________ we have 3 meals _______.
2. I _________ go to the gym, but only if I have free time.
3. Get your homework done __________ you get home.
4. ________, I think that recycling should be incorporated in all schools for the reasons above mentioned.
5. ________ that terrifying moment, I knew that I would _________ come back.
6. ______ I had realized that she _________ understood my issue.
7. Let’s eat and go to a movie ___________.
The rest of the class’ posters: